The virtual institute combines the expertise of twelve member institutions, each with a strong record of high-performance computing research. The members have long-lasting experience in the development and application of HPC programming tools and host well-known tool projects that are contributing leading-edge technology to this partnership.
List of member institutions
- ARM Ltd.
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center
- Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Leibniz Supercomputing Centre
- RWTH Aachen University
- TU Darmstadt
- TU Dresden
- TU München
- Université de Versailles St-Quentin-en-Yvelines
- University of Oregon
- Universität Stuttgart
- University of Tennessee Knoxville