PROPER Workshop Series
The Workshop on PROductivity and PERformance - Tools for HPC Application Development is a scientific workshop about tools for high performance computing (HPC). It covers tools for parallel program development, performance measurement, performance optimization, scalability enhancement, correctness checking, as well as case studies with user applications from science and engineering.
The PROPER workshop series was founded and established by the Virtual Institute - High Productivity Supercomputing (VI-HPS). It has a permanent steering committee and changing main organizers.
- Andreas Knüpfer, Technische Universität Dresden (chair)
- Michael Gerndt, Technische Universität München
- Bettina Krammer, Université de Versailles St-Quentin-en-Yvelines
- Shirley Moore, University of Texas at El Paso
- Matthias Müller, RWTH Aachen University
- Felix Wolf, German Research School for Simulation Sciences
The workshop took place in conjunction with the Euro-Par conference 2008 to 2014.
Technische Universität Dresden, ZIH
01062 Dresden, Germany
Phone +49 351 463 38323
Fax +49 351 463 37773